What if there was a simple way to add security to your business, school, church, industrial building, or medical office, while at the same time making communication more efficient? An intercom system is an excellent way to give you both peace of mind and convenience of communication, no matter how small or large your organization or building.
An intercom system allows you to communicate with customers, staff, and others throughout your property. You can also use the system to screen people before allowing them to enter a restricted access area. Today's intercom systems are available in standard designs as well as video. Our team can work with you to develop a custom system designed for your needs.
Benefits of an Intercom System
– Today, it is vital for you to be aware of who is entering your doors at all times. An intercom system allows you to check who is at the entrance, speak with them before they enter, and to permit them admission to enter your building.
Convenient Customer Service
– You cannot be in two places at one time, but with an intercom system, you can control authorizations for people to enter your building while you are off of the premises. Intercom systems give you the power of permission and security from almost anywhere.
Video Intercom Systems
A few of the available options include:
- Up to 7” touchscreen panel
- Network or hardwire systems available
- Smartphone integration - Use your smartphone to see, talk to, and admit users!
- Single door solutions scalable to large, multi-tenant apartment/condo solutions
- Hands-free (VOX) or handset communication
- Camera position and zoom can be set for call-in
- Includes door release capability
- High resolution color TFT LCD screen
- Camera can be adjusted to compensate for bright illumination
- Picture memory records up to 20 calls to internal memory and max. 1,000 calls to removable SD / SDHC card (not included)
- Entry can be monitored without alerting visitors they are being viewed, even at night
- 1 output to control a secondary device like a light, gate, or additional door
- Optional Video out to DVR via supplied connector
- Optional Digital PanTilt and Zoom camera eliminates blind spots with 170° wide angle lens (audio / video door stations)
- Card and keypad access door stations available
- 4 door stations and up to 8 inside locations!
Our Intercom and Paging Systems are installed in:
- Medical offices
Convenient Monitoring at Your Fingertips
SAFE Inc. is a leading provider of intercom systems and other related products in Jacksonville, Green Cove Springs, Ocala, Palm Coast, Daytona Beach, Palatka, Orlando and St. Augustine, Florida. We offer intercom systems for schools and large scale businesses.
We have helped hundreds of customers harness the power of security systems. We are a problem-solving company and our experienced technicians value our customer relationships. If you would like to learn how one of our systems could benefit your organization, whether large or small, commercial, institutional or private, contact SAFE Inc. and let our team build you a solution!